Minggu, 07 Februari 2016

Make Over (First Step : Niat ! )

08022016
Wishlists :
Diet to lose 10 kg
Go to dermatologist to make the skin fair and flawless
Braces the teeth
Buy high heels
Hunting the newest fashion style and do it
Wear the fashionable outfit



See? I try to make over my self. Being the woman that (maybe) you want. Yes, I know. Everyday you critisizes me about my make up, my outfit, my shoes, and all that you can look with your eyes. I know the type of woman that you want phsycally. I just try the best yyah, dear.. Promise I never make you embarrassed or somethin like that.

Mungkin sudah saatnya aku berubah. Ninggalin jeans buluk kesayangan aku, ganti dengan rok yang lebih feminim. Nyingkirin semua too simple-flat shoes dan keds aku, ganti dengan kitten heels or high heels. Ganti kaos-kaos adem aku dengan blouse yang fashionable. It is oke if you are happy. Hehehehe...

Quotes tentang ‘be yourself’ semuanya gak ada yang kena di hati aku, apalagi hati kamu, kali....
Iya..iya... tenang aja.. Aku bakalan berubah kok :D



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar